The Daily Bean Counter was founded in 2011. Its developers Russell Moolman and Charles Robertson founded the company out of necessity. For years Russell and Charles struggled to find a bookkeeper that could reconcile their project-based expenses not only efficiently but accurately. Due to this challenge, they looked at creating a solution for themselves which resulted in the conception of the most unique bookkeeping development in the industry.
When you sign up, we'll help you setup a QuickBooks Online Account. This only takes about 10 minutes! After that, you no longer have to deal with the drudgery of daily expense tracking!
1. Simply take a photo and send it to your Daily Bean Counter and you never have to deal with that receipt.
2. Allocations are done between projects.
3. Bank reconciliations are done daily.
4. Queries get sent out on a daily basis, when the transaction is still fresh in your mind.
5. You receive monthly financial statements for your company and individual projects.
Are you ready to make money and let us count your beans?